ADVANCE COMPUTER REPAIR COURSE
Module 1:- Computer card level repair & software
Fundamental of computer
• What is computer?
• Concept generation of computer.
• What is Operating system? And type of operating system.
• What is system software?
• Type of operating system.
• Different between hardware and software.
Computer & laptop part detail
• Motherboard- Introduction of Motherboard, Description of all sections of motherboard & detail of connector, slot and ports, and market price.
• Processor- type of processor 8085 to Pentium 4, dual core, i3, i7, market price of processor, pin detail of processor socket,
• Hard disk- company name of HDD, market price of HDD, Hard disk card problem and its solution, Hard disk detection problem and its solution.
• Ram- company name of Ram, Type of Ram DDR1, DDR2, DDR3, Operating voltage of Ram, Ram detection problem & its solution.
Laptop/Desktop Bios setting
• Date and time setting in bios setup.
• CPU Temperature setting.
• Display internal and external setting.
• USB detection setting in bios setup.
• Hard disk & DVD drive boot setting in bios setup.
• Password setting in bios setup.
• IDE/AHCI setting in bios setup.
• Bios default setting.
Module 2:- Advance computer chip level repair
Chipxpert Advance Repairing and Testing Tools
• CRO machine (analog & digital).
• Automatic BGA machine.
• Digital and analog multimeter.
• DC power supply.
Soldering and De- soldering practice
• Removing and inserting tiny component like resistor, capacitor, Transistor and diode of motherboard by SMD and digital IRON.
• Soldering and de-soldering practice of port, IC, slot, connector by SMD
• Removing south bridge and North Bridge with BGA machine.