ADVANCE LAPTOP CARD & CHIP LEVEL COURSE
8TH, 10TH STANDARD
Module 1: Laptop Card Level Repairing Course
Laptop Basic Fundamentals
• Difference between Desktop and Laptop.
• Assembling and De-Assembling different Models of Laptop.
• Function and block diagram of laptop.
Windows Installation & Formatting
• Types of Formatting and Partitioning.
• Installations of Windows XP service pack 1, 2, and 3.
• Windows vista installation.
• Red Hat Linux operating system installation, Mandrake, Turbo, SuSe, Debi an, Ubuntu, SCO.
Operating system driver Installation
• Installing windows xp1,2,3, Server 2003, Vista home , Windows 7, Server 2008, win 8.
• About Online Driver Installation.
• How to install Offline Driver.
• How to take Driver Backup and Restore it.
Application Software installation
• Partition Magic
• How to do Data Recovery with software
• About Bootable USB maker
• Office 2007,2010
• ERD commander installation
• Installation and Removel of Antivirus
• Password Breaker software
Identification of laptop part
• Adapters- Indentify volt, Ampere, watt and basic problem.
• Motherboard- Introduction of Motherboard, Description of all sections of motherboard & detail of connector, slot and ports, and market price.
• Processor- type of processor Pentium 4, dual core, i3, i7, market price of processor, pin detail of processor socket,
• Hard disk- company name of HDD, market price of HDD, Hard disk card problem and its solution, Hard disk detection problem and its solution.
Laptop Card level Fault-Finding & Troubleshooting
• Light Display problem, Dim display problem Diagnosis the problem between LCD, Cable and motherboard.
• Display lining problem Troubleshoot the problem between LCD and Cable.
• Laptop No display Problem diagnosis the problem between LCD Ram and Motherboard.
• Hard disk detection problem Troubleshoot the problem between hard disk and motherboard.
Module 2: Advance laptop Chip level repairing course
Basic Electronics Concept
• About AC / DC Fundamentals
• About Circuit and it's use.
• How to use analog and digital multimeter.
• About Digital Electronics
Checking component and IC’s Different method or Devices
• Identification of all component and IC’s on laptop motherboard.
• Faulty and Ok component Checking Practice.
• Component checking with SMD Component tester.
• On board tiny component like resistor, capacitor, transistor and diode testing practice with Digital and analog multimeter.
Soldering and De- soldering practice
• How to remove components from motherboard
• How to fix components on motherboard
• How to change port of motherboard
Laptop motherboard Section Tracing and Chip Level Fault Finding
• Tracing and fault finding of DC regulator supply section, Main circuit supply short problem and dead problem,
• Tracing and Troubleshooting of Standby regulator supply section, Mother board on but after some time off problem.
• Troubleshooting and Tracing of Chipset supply section, motherboard ON but No display and on/off problem
• Tracing and isolating of VRM regulator (CPU core voltage section) section, Laptop on but No core voltage in motherboard and some time not ON.
Special classes of Chipxpert service center
• Repairing shortcuts of desktop and laptop motherboard.
• Training of all BGA chip removing with temperature.
• Special Training of Analog and digital CRO.
• Practice of Bios files erasing and programming.